Impressive Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A grand two-story high portico and three dormers that sit atop a lovely hip roof create the start of an impressive Traditional house plan.
- Once inside, the two-story foyer continues to impress.
- The great room and formal dining room are kept separate from the kitchen area to keep the kitchen noise down.
- On the left wing of the home, the luxurious master suite is a quiet oasis.
- Here, you have a romantic fireplace and a stunning master bathroom with a coffered ceiling.
- There's even a built-in ironing board - the ultimate convenience!
- Every bedroom on the second floor is a generous size with walk-in closets for all.
- Head to the back of the house to find the enormous rec room with a nearby full bathroom.
- The second staircase leads back to the kitchen area.
- Closed storage rooms in the garage are ideal for lawn equipment and bikes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2424 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick