3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive Craftsman style home plan combines shakes, stone and siding to enhance the exterior.
- An open floor plan unites the family room, kitchen and eating area with no space wasted on a rarely used formal dining room or living room.
- The vaulted screened porch can be seen from all the main rooms and is easily accessed.
- The master suite is tucked in the rear with a huge bath to pamper the owners.
- Two family bedrooms lie in the front of the home with a shared bathroom.
- Future space on the lower level can be finished to suit your needs and timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,333 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"