Informally Elegant 4-Bed Craftsman-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This 4-bed Craftsman-style house plan has an informal elegance with a graceful front porch, a blend of materials and box bay windows on each floor.
- Inside, the home has a circular flow with the ability to get to the kitch from the dining room, the vaulted family room (and conveniently, from the garage entrance as well). The kitchen, breakfast area and family room are all open to each other creating easy access from one area to the next.
- A butler's pantry connects the kitchen to the dining room adding convenience to entertaining.
- A mudroom is situated just off the garage and is equipped with a bench, wall hooks, a broom closet and access to the laundry room.
- The private master suite occupies the entire left side of the home. Upstairs, you'll find three more bedrooms for the kids and a built-in desk in the open area great for doing homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick