Inviting Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Interior columns in the foyer of this inviting Country house plan are used to define the separation between the formal dining room and foyer, making each space feel larger.
- A cathedral ceiling opens up the great room and a bay window extends the breakfast nook.
- Gracious double doors lead out to your back yard.
- The split bedroom layout enhances privacy for the master suite that is the only bedroom on the left side of the home.
- A whirlpool soaking tub and double sinks dress up the private master bathroom.
- The two car garage is side load making it suitable for a corner lot.
- Future bonus space on the second floor adds 374 square feet can be used however you wish.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick