Inviting Front Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Distinctive windows, tapered columns and decorative gable accents give a Craftsman flavor to this mid-size, two-story home plan. Abundant natural light streams into the two-story entry through sidelights and a wide transom. Double doors on the right swing open into a living room expanded by a rectangular window bay. On the opposite side of the room, a single door leads to a powder room, and the family gathering spaces at the rear.
- Bright and lofty, the two-story great room has an exceptionally spacious feel. Wide windows on two levels flank the gas fireplace, and more light washes in through side windows at the ground and clerestory levels.
- The great room is totally open to the nook, where the ceiling drops to a more typical height and wide sliders provide patio access. The nook, in turn, is open to the kitchen, and bounded by a raised eating bar.
- On the far side of the house, the master suite fills the space, front to back. A spa tub, easily large enough for two, nestles in the front alcove of the vaulted bathroom. Other amenities include: a double vanity, totally private toilet, and a large walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms share a two-section bathroom on the second level. The front bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and windows on two levels.