Inviting Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A swoop roof over the front porch and two dormers serve to make this Shingle style house plan inviting.
- Double columns frame the entrance to the formal living room, leaving it open to the foyer.
- The wide entryway into the dining room makes it easy to transition to, when entertaining.
- Both the foyer and the family room have two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- The breakfast nook is vaulted and has glass on three sides, creating a cheerful place for informal meals.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a whirlpool tub in the bathroom.
- The open rail hallways on the second floor let you look down into the family room and foyer below.
- A future rec room over the garage gives you room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 783 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick