Italian Design with Studio Apartment
About This Plan
- Characteristic of Italian design, this plan features an entry of scored stucco roofed with copper.
- The grand room opens to the terrace giving you more room to entertain your guests.
- Inside, a first floor guest suite can do double duty as a home office.
- Upstairs, you'll find two suites with baths and a balcony overlooking the grand room.
- A studio apartment above the garage is perfect for extended visits or as a retreat space.
- The lower level offers great spaces, including a future suite, gatherring room and exercise/rec room. The lower level garage and workspace help keep hobby clutter away from the main house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,049 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,566 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 127' 9"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1454 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"