Just the Right Size
About This Plan
- If you are looking for a starter home or want to downsize, this attractive Southern house plan fits the bill with great style.
- The lovely hip roof and covered front porch present the home in the best possible light.
- Inside, you get three bedrooms in a split bedroom layout that fits well on a narrow lot.
- 10' high ceilings top the foyer and the big great room that has a corner fireplace and and a built-in entertainment center.
- The efficient kitchen is compact with everything close to your fingertips.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook take you out to the rear covered porch.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a lovely tray ceiling and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12