Lavish Window Accents and Gabled Roof Lines
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Passersby will marvel at the lavish window accents and gabled roof lines of this home plan.
- Walking through the foyer affords a stunning view of an immense open plan that begs to entertain.
- The walk-through kitchen features an angled bar and entry to the utility room and garage.
- Isolated at the rear of the house is the master suite with a 10' boxed ceiling and corner whirlpool tub with a glass block wall for natural lighting.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick