Library Conversion Possibilities
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom home plan showcases a covered porch, stone and shake siding exterior and the charm of French doors to the front porch.
- The great room ceiling slopes to 11' and a gas fireplace creates a cozy atmosphere. The kitchen offers a counter with seating and the large breakfast room serves as a great place to start the day.
- Access to the rear porch from the sliding doors creates a fabulous indoor-outdoor relationship.
- The master bedroom suite boasts a sloped ceiling, and bath with a double bowl vanity, shower enclosure and large walk-in closet.
- The option of accessing one bedroom from the foyer to create a library offers flexibility as the family unit changes.
- Related Plan: Want a brick exterior? See house plan 39082ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 674 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss