Living in Style
About This Plan
- Beautiful proportions and graceful lines make this Traditional home plan a delight to come home to.
- Thoughtful touches such as a fanned staircase, columns that separate the dining room and living room from the foyer and built-ins throughout the home, create a masterpiece.
- Three sets of double doors open the two-story living room to the rear terrace.
- Beamed ceilings highlight the kitchen, breakfast nook and keeping room.
- The first floor master suite has three walk-in closets and a nearby library with fireplace.
- All three bedrooms on the upper floor have their own private bath and walk-in closet.
- The lounge area has an open rail that overlooks the living room below.
- A second floor laundry room saves steps and adds convenience.
- Future rec space can be reached by hall on this level or by a second staircase near the breakfast nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick