Living in Style
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A sleek roof line and sheltered entry accent the stately elegance of this sprawling four-bedroom home. Once inside you will immediately notice the decorative columns leading to the formal dining room.
- The comforting great room fireplace serves as a central gathering point before heading through the atrium doors to the large covered porch.
- The family chef can entertain at the island bar while preparing the evening's feast in the spacious kitchen.
- The deluxe master suite features his and her closets, private entrance to the porch, and a raised corner whirlpool tub.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space.
- Basement Option: For a basement version, see house plan 59403ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,392 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick