Lodge Style Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- Words really don’t do justice to this beautiful one story lodge style home.
- From the clean lines and brilliant finishes this beautiful home features a large open beamed vaulted great room leading out to the covered outdoor living area.
- This is a flexible room with all the size and functionality you expect in one of our homes.
- A study and open formal dining room flank the tall entry making traffic flow and ease of use a breeze.
- The master suite is placed to the rear with many view windows and direct access to covered outdoor living.
- The master bath is comfortable and beautiful.
- On the opposite side of the home are two large secondary bedrooms each with their own bathroom.
- A very large garage is attached as an L, enclosing the motor court.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,083 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,083 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 109' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1114 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard