Log Siding Lends Rustic Look
About This Plan
- Log siding and a metal roof enhance the rustic appearance of this mountain home plan. Decks extend across the front and back of the home for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Dramatic prow windows that rise two stories highlight the great room. It has dramatic views, dual rear deck access and shares a 2-sided fireplace with the master suite.
- The kitchen with L-shaped bartop is open to the great room, allowing the chef to be part of the fun.
- Each of the bedrooms has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- With a basement foundation, the lower level gives you additional bedrooms and living space.
- An optional lower level layout is included and gives you a second great room to help soak up the views.
- Related Plan: Get front and back great rooms with house plan 24085BG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,770 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection