Long and Narrow Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Tapered columns rest on the stone bases that support the front porch of this Craftsman house plan.
- The open main livimng area gets a boost from the big fireplace and tray ceiling of the large family room.
- This house is just the right size for retirees or those just starting out.
- It comes with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a covered front porch.
- The master suite gets the choice location in the rear of the home, away from street noise.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 267 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"