Lots of Charm
About This Plan
- Two dormers, a covered front porch and decorative wood trim lend a timeless charm to this Country house plan.
- Inside, a vaulted ceiling in the foyer expands the space.
- Another vaulted ceiling tops the big great room in back, where two sets of double doors stand ready to take you out to the terrace area.
- Perfectly placed, the kitchen easily serves both the formal dining room and the informal breakfast nook.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the first floor so you gain a sense of privacy.
- Upstairs, an open rail in the balcony hallway lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- The two bedrooms on this floor share a hall bathroom and a desk area.
- Future bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick