Lovely 3-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Shakes and stone accents on this traditional home plan contribute charm and texture to the front elevation, while the 3-car garage lends plenty of space for lawn equipment.
- Just off the foyer, discover two bedrooms separated by a full bath. Down the hall, an open floor plan creates the center of everyday living.
- The dining area includes built-in desks, doubling as a buffet when needed.
- The kitchen offers a snack bar and a pass-through pantry, which leads to the mudroom. A fireplace in the living room adds a sense of comfort and can be enjoyed throughout the heart of the home.
- The owner's suite is privately situated on the right side of the home, and features a 4-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room for ease of use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front