Lovely and Spacious
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Formal and informal living areas both have an open concept design in this lovely one story Southern house plan.
- A half wall in the foyer lets you look right into the dining room as you enter.
- A rear covered lanai can be reached through sliding glass doors in the living room, master suite and breakfast nook.
- The well-appointed kitchen enjoys wonderful views right from the kitchen sink so you can keep tabs on the family gatherings.
- Separated from the family bedrooms, the master suite has the left side of the home all to itself.
- Two walk-in closets lie at the entrance to the spacious master bathroom.
- On the other side of the home, three family bedrooms share two bathrooms.
- Bonus space on the second floor can easily become a fifth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82210KA and 82211KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,909 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,544 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss