Lovely Craftsman House Plan with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- Decorative, timber-frame gables and tapered columns contribute to the charming curb appeal of this craftsman house plan.
- An open layout provides a comfortable center for everyday living, encouraging conversation and family time. A large breakfast nook is adjacent the kitchen for casual meals, while a formal dining room is available for a more intimate setting.
- A home office is perfect for the work-at-home resident, and resides just off the foyer.
- The master suite is privately located on the right side of the home with convenient proximity to the laundry room. A tray ceiling adds an elegant touch and the spacious en suite boasts a spa-like feeling with dual closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the other side of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The design includes a bonus room above the double garage should you need additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,746 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 439 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick