Lovely Mountain Craftsman Plan with Ample Storage Space
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Gabled rooflines at varying heights mimic the surrounding mountainous landscape on this Craftsman house plan. Inside, the open floor plan creates an easy and connected flow, with large windows taking advantage of any rearward views.
- The front porch invites you inside, where a powder bath and study flank the foyer. The impressive vaulted ceiling above the great room extends onto the back porch.
- The cooking experience is greatly enhanced in this spacious kitchen with ample workspace, and the nearby mud / laundry room leads to the 3-car garage and offers plenty of space to spread out.
- Privately situated apart from the secondary bedrooms, discover the deluxe master suite, complete with a fireplace and access to the back deck.
- Increase living space with the optional, walk-out basement, which includes a wet bar in the central recreation room, an exercise room, sauna, and two guest suites; a total of 1,869 square feet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,744 sq. ft.
- Deck: 937 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,869 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12