Lovely Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stately covered porch shelters the front rooms from the sun in this lovely Southern home plan.
- Decorative shutters and a brick exterior dress the home up.
- The best part of the home is the huge family room with a fireplace and tray ceiling.
- Here you have a wall of windows that overlooks the rear deck.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook have clear views into the family room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Split bedrooms keep the master bedroom off by itself allowing a wonderful privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick