Lovely Southern House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Decked out with stone, shingles, staggered garage bays and a lovely hip roof line, this Southern house plan comes with major curb appeal.
- Rooms flow into each other with wonderful sightlines, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Vaulted ceilings and interior columns impart a feeling of spaciousness and elegance.
- From the kitchen sink, you have views of the great room fireplace while you cook.
- The peninsula eating bar seats four easily.
- Bedrooms are grouped on the right wing of the home with the luxurious master suite in back.
- Relax in your private sitting room that opens out onto the rear deck and grilling porch.
- The sunroom is also a bright and cheery place to kick off your shoes and relax.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,907 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 799 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick