Low-Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This low country home plan has a wrap around porch that everyone will fall in love with.
- Upon entering, the beautiful fireplace and media center make for great entertaining.
- The hearth room's fireplace allows for more intimate gatherings, which allows for a more intimate gatherings.
- Notice the ample counter space in the kitchen as well as a convenient island bar.
- A large master suite provides plenty of storage space with your master bath sporting a magnificent claw-foot soaking bathtub.
- Two additional bedrooms share a walk-through bathroom. Upstairs, find a full bath and large game room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate master suite arrangement, see house plan 5904ND. Gain a main floor play/media room with house plan 60574ND. Get a one-story version with house plan 59376ND. Get alternate two-story versions with house plans,59637ND and 59707ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 959 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick