Low Country Home Plan with 6'-deep Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A charming trio of dormers with arch-topped windows and a 6'-deep wraparound porch surrounds this Low Country classic home plan.
- The foyer is vaulted 21'8" and illuminated by the center dormer above. A stunning cathedral ceiling (21'-8") is highlighted by a rear clerestory dormer in the great room. Bay windows add light, space and appeal to the dining room and breakfast area.
- The first floor master suite enjoys French door access to the wraparound porch, a walk-in closet, and private bath with dual vanities, garden tub, and spacious shower.
- The second floor hall overlooks the great room and connects two more bedrooms and a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 481 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 846 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick