Low Country Sweetheart
About This Plan
- Raised high up off the ground, this Low Country home plan is set to catch the cooling breezes.
- Porches and decks invite you to spend time outdoors.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms for privacy.
- The main living area is vaulted with a corner fireplace as the focal point of the social room.
- The ridge height is 19'5" measured from the finished first floor. Overall height may vary depending on how high you elevate the home off the ground.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"