Lower Level Living
About This Plan
- Choose from entertaining on the main level of this Mountain home plan with its huge open floor plan or on the deluxe lower level.
- Here you can enjoy an enormous rec room with wet bar and wine cellar or work out in the dedicated exercise room.
- Guest quarters are very comfortable with a large bath and walk-in closet.
- A residential elevator makes moving from level to level easy and make this ideal for possible in-law accommodations.
- This home was designed with an abundance of decks and porches that encourage you to spend time outside.
- The quiet study has a vaulted ceiling and views of the front of your lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,262 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,744 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss