Luxurious 4-Bed Country Craftsman House Plan with Sweeping Rear Porch
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan (with optional second floor with a fourth bedroom, studio and kitchenette) has a mountain Craftsman curb appeal.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located and promote easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are nearby creating ample storage space.
- The master suite accesses the rear deck and beds #2 and #3 are across the home for privacy.
- An optional second floor gets you a guest suite and 737 square feet of living space including a studio, a bedroom, a bath and a kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get a more open floor plan with 25717GE and an alternate version with house plan 15623GE.
Bonus Above Garage
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,148 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 737 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 3"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side