Luxurious 6 Bed House Plan With 3 Levels Of Living
5.5 - 7.5
About This Plan
- Luxurious amenities abound in this sprawling 6 bed house plan, with three levels of living space to enjoy.
- Ceilings are 10' high on the first floor with a vaulted and beamed great room as the crowning jewel.
- Sliding glass doors in the large dining area and great room lead you to a big covered patio that is warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- The huge master suite gets its own private covered patio plus an elegant tray ceiling and a giant walk-in closet with built-in chest of drawers.
- Upstairs, bedroom 2 has a reading nook while bedroom 4 enjoys an enormous amount of space.
- The fun really begins on the ground level where there's a golf lab, a games room and a second kitchen plus two more bedrooms each with private bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,127 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,125 sq. ft.
- Storage: 716 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 895 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 310 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5, 6, or 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 5"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1678 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12