Luxurious and Comfortable 1900 Square Foot 3-Bed Barndominium-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This modern barndominium-style house plan feels luxurious and comfortable at the same time. As soon as you step in through the large 3-car garage, you’re greeted by a beautiful mudroom and a great open space for gathering with the family.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a wide space with a view straight to the great room, leaving no guest unnoticed. There are three bedrooms with two sharing a hall bath and the other with a large double vanity, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet.
- Step outside onto the screened patio for more entertaining and relaxing space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate master bath
- Related Plan: Get a screen in porch and an alternate floor plan configuration with plan 623203DJ
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1575 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12