Luxurious Country Craftsman Plan with Main-level Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone and shake siding adorn the facade of this luxurious, country craftsman house plan. The walk-out basement makes this home perfect for a sloping lot.
- Once inside, minimal walls provide clean views into each shared living space, and allow conversation to flow easily between rooms. Retreat to the study, just off the foyer, for a private space to relax.
- The U-shaped kitchen includes a prep island and corner pantry, and the angled keeping room includes a warm fireplace and views to the backyard. Delight in outdoor living on the partially covered, back deck.
- The main-level, master suite considers your future needs, and features a double-tray ceiling, luxurious attached bath, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Retreat to the lower level, by way of the stairs or elevator, and discover a generous recreation room with a wet bar, an exercise room, and three bedrooms, each with a full bath.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, and presents an attached dog room for your furry friend.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,514 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 246 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 85' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss