Luxurious Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for maximum curb appeal, this outstanding home plan will command your attention from all angles.
- A clay tile roof covers a wraparound porch that extends across three sides of the home. Stacked stone columns add to the rustic appeal.
- Walls of windows fill the two-story great room with light and let in the views from outside.
- Note the huge walk-in pantry near the kitchen, sure to delight the family chef.
- Enjoy breakfast in the light-filled nook brightened by windows on three sides.
- The first floor master suite has a tray ceiling and huge spa bath.
- Three bedrooms and a reading nook that overlooks the great room can be found on the second level.
- Entertain to your heart's content in the spacious lower level with plenty of room for a home theater, small kitchen and second master suite. This area would make a perfect in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,031 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 122' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"