Luxurious Craftsman Home with Car Collector's Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Live all on one level or expand to finish the optional lower level with this luxurious Craftsman house plan.
- Ideal for empty nesters, the main floor holds two bedrooms, a study and an L-shaped great room area that combines cooking, eating and living space.
- There's a vaulted covered porch in back where you can take in the views and relax.
- The practical mud room is huge and offers a large walk-in pantry too.
- Best of all, there are two separate over-sized garage areas that will hold 7 cars comfortably.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain two more bedrooms, a craft area, family room and sitting area.
- The wet bar in the family room makes it easy to entertain and sliding glass doors take to out to the patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,478 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 693 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2607 sq. ft.
- Count: 7 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss