Luxurious European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Every room in this luxurious European home plan is a generous size to accommodate a large family that loves to entertain.
- From the formal dining room you can see into the great room with its fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors open to the rear covered porch where a summer kitchen and half bath add convenience.
- The left bedroom wing holds a cluster of three bedrooms that are away from the master suite on the opposite side of the home.
- Hugh closets and a deluxe master bath pamper the homeowners.
- Steps away from the master bedroom is a cozy sitting area with fireplace.
- Send the kids to play in the huge game room with a cathedral ceiling.
- The bonus room on the second floor is included in the total living area of 4,433 square feet.
- The home itself is 104'2" wide.
- The secondary roof pitch is 18:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,433 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 641 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 137' 5"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1310 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick