Luxurious French Country Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- An elegant French Country exterior complements an open floor plan inside.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the great room making it feel even more spacious.
- From the large kitchen island, you can see the great room fireplace as well as the dining area and outdoor living room.
- Two family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the large master suite with its unique round sitting area.
- This home was designed with a four car divided garage complete with a service entrance.
- A future rec room and media room come with a half bath for convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,690 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 647 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 9"
- Depth: 86' 11"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1326 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick