Luxurious French Country House Plan with Wine Cellar and Long-Term Guest Suite
About This Plan
- This luxurious, French Country house plan offers an abundance of old world charm, and is an ideal design for a lakefront property.
- The secluded, first-floor master suite provides the homeowner additional privacy, and a large wardrobe offers ample storage space.
- The grand, two-story great room offers rearward views with floor to ceiling windows and connects to a host-friendly kitchen with a large island. A spacious, outdoor living area wraps around to a private wine cellar, and guests will find comfort near any of the four fireplaces throughout the home.
- The second level includes a long-term guest suite with a kitchen, sitting room, and gallery upper porch, along with multiple game rooms, a gym, and two additional bedrooms.
- The car enthusiast will enjoy two separate garages, one detached from the home.
- NOTE: This house plan can't be built in King and Pierce County in Washington State.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,620 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,317 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Storage: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 4"
- Depth: 84' 5"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front