Luxurious French Country Mini-Estate
About This Plan
- Wrought-iron balconies, a stone and brick exterior and a steep hip roof with spires make you feel as if you are living in the French countryside in this European house plan.
- The big arched stone entry porch makes an impressive statement.
- Inside, the open layout creates an easy flow from room to room with wonderful views from all the main rooms.
- Homeowners enjoy an upscale master suite that has a secluded location, tray ceiling, a bayed sitting area and a door to the rear covered porch.
- Choose from three bedrooms and a study or four comfortable bedrooms.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an additional 420 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,517 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick