Luxurious Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- An open floor plan maximizes the views inside this luxurious Mountain home plan that leaves nothing out.
- A residential elevator has been designed in so you can move easily to and from the lower level.
- The largest of the rear lanais has room for an outdoor kitchen and a fireplace, while another lanai is accessed from the master suite and the vaulted great room.
- A studt shares the 2-sided fireplace with the great room and has lanai access and great rear-facing views.
- All the guest bedrooms are on the lower level along with a huge game room complete with wet bar. All bedrooms feature lanai access as does the game room.
- Note: Plan restricted from construction in Buncombe County, North Carolina.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,156 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,828 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 825 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 800 sq. ft.
- Entry: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 971 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss