Luxurious New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this luxurious New American plan help this home stand out amongst others. The optional lower level adds 1,938 sq. ft. of living space to the home.
- A courtyard attached to the front entry and a large covered patio off the back of the home provide ample space to enjoy the outdoors.
- The desirable open-concept floor plan creates a comfortable space for everyday living, and large service areas can easily accommodate active families.
- The privately located master bedroom features a sitting area with access to the covered patio, and a lavish en suite with an oversized shower and walk-in closet. A second bedroom on the main level shares a Jack-and-Jill bath with the office.
- The lower level boasts a large recreation room with a wet bar, wine room, and fireplace. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 689 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12