About This Plan
- A brick and stone finish with arched windows, covered porch and shingle siding, decorate the exterior of this exciting home plan.
- The foyer showcases the angled staircase and opens generously to the great room. High windows above the French doors in the great room combine with the many other features to create a wonderful view as you enter the home.
- The spacious kitchen serves the breakfast room and dining room with equal ease and enjoys a snack bar, a window above the sink and a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom suite boasts a sitting area with high ceiling and deluxe dressing area. The whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and walk-in closet offer a luxurious retreat for the homeowner.
- Three second floor bedrooms, one with a private bath, expands this home to serve a large family or one that enjoys having overnight guests.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 39017ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 218 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss