Luxurious Traditional House Plan with Circular Dining Room
About This Plan
- This spectacular home features a spiral staircase that defines a circular entry space with a two-story ceiling.
- Decorative columns outline the great room directly ahead as well as a unique circular formal dining room just to its right.
- The kitchen is a chef’s dream with plenty of cabinets, walk-in pantry and access to a nook and hearth room off the back.
- The master suite is found to the left and is sure to please mom with its unique shape, step ceiling, Jacuzzi tub and his and hers walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms two and three share a walk-in closet on the second level while bedroom four enjoys a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Two-story ceilings overlook the circular dining room below as well as the spacious great room.
- A three-stall, angled garage loads from the right side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,631 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 10"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1250 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss