Luxurious Two-Story Craftsman Home Plan for the Car Aficionado
About This Plan
- On either side of the home, a 3-car garage is attached, forming a U-shape design. A large workshop is included for the hobbyist.
- The main entry opens to the heart of the home, consisting of a generously sized great room and kitchen; a large island resides in between the two rooms. The nearby dining room offers a built-in buffet.
- A wall of sliding doors retracts to extend the living space to the covered porch, complete with a summer kitchen.
- Retreat to the den for some peace and quiet, which neighbors a full bath and guest suite complete with a 4-fixture bath.
- The owner's suite is on the main level, privately situated on the right side of the home. A lavish owner's bathroom features a freestanding tub, oversized shower with two heads, spacious walk-in closet, and a private patio.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. Spacious service areas can accommodate any size of family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,991 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 635 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 115' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2442 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss