Luxury and Style in Traditional Home
About This Plan
- Boasting a variety of spaces, this traditional French home will house your family with luxury, style and ease.
- Interesting features break up the open living area: boxed columns in the dining room, a double-sided fireplace between the family and breakfast rooms and an angled eating bar. More boxed columns set off the entrance to the family room which along with the breakfast room, opens to a covered porch in back.
- French doors open to a study next to bedroom four, and a full bath. Complete with an oversized walk-in closet and a whirlpool tub, the luxurious master suite lies on the same side of the house.
- On the other side, bedrooms two and three access the third full bath directly.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 10' foyer, master bedroom; 11' dining room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,439 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 61' 7"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available