Luxury Craftsman House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- With its superb curb appeal and abundance of space, this luxury Craftsman house plan is meant to be enjoyed in the mountains, at the lake or in any neighborhood.
- Half walls separate the foyer from the home office with its beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- The grand living room also has a vaulted ceiling that rises up to 15' high.
- With its U-shaped configuration, the kitchen faces the dining room and large deck.
- Walls of glass all along the back of the home make it suitable for a view lot.
- And the whole family will love the bright and airy sun room with its hip vault ceiling.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it creates a large and comfortable retreat for homeowners.
- Head down to the finished lower level where the massive family room has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- There are three bedrooms on this level plus an exercise/craft room with lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,759 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,206 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"