Luxury European Home Plan with 9,500 Square Feet of Living Space
About This Plan
- This luxurious European home plan focuses on incorporating outdoor living spaces and a connection to nature.
- The plan showcases an open floor plan, large windows, and sliding glass doors to maximize natural light and provide seamless indoor-outdoor transitions.
- Multiple gathering spaces, along with a spacious kitchen, make this home ideal for entertaining. Expand your culinary prowess into the caterer's kitchen, complete with a range, sink, and additional cold storage.
- The left wing of the main level is dedicated to the homeowner with two spacious closets and a spa-like bathroom that will draw envy from others.
- Practical elements include the 4-car garage, mudroom, laundry room, and ample storage space, while the lower level features fun elements like a home theater, wine cellar, and social room with a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,506 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,546 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 538 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 150' 2"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1439 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 1" First Floor / 11' 1" Second Floor / 10' 1"