Luxury European-Style House Plan with Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- This two-story European-style house plan offers glass pane windows, arched windows and a two-story covered entryway with large transom. Enter through the double front doors into the foyer flanked by the dining room and the formal two-story living room complete with fireplace and built-ins.
- The hall leads to a bathroom and quiet study with large walk-in closet. Adjacent off the hall is the covered patio that can also access re-entry to the home plan’s kitchen, complete with free-standing center island and breakfast bar, built-ins, modern appliances, granite countertops, a pantry and butlery that leads into the dining room.
- A quiet breakfast room off the kitchen leads to the open two-story family room with dramatic fireplace and built-ins. A utility room off the family room leads to a two-car, rear-entry garage and one-car, side-entry garage with work area.
- Behind the family room is the master suite with 17’ octagonal trey ceiling and master bath with his and hers vanities, separate glass shower and Jett tub, and large wardrobe with built-ins.
- Upstairs are two family bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, that share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom. A third family bedroom upstairs has a walk-in closet, full bathroom access and a game room that walks out onto a balcony
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,841 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12