Luxury Features in a Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Situated for privacy in the back of this generously proportioned, luxury-filled traditional home plan, the master suite features a sensational bath with his and her vanities, commode closets, spa tub and large shower with two doors. A media center is found in the bedroom.
- The informal area has it all: a kitchen with an island for both snacks and food preparation, a breakfast room with bay and a hearth room.
- Light from two dormers brightens the formal dining room. Atrium doors on either side of a fireplace in the living room access the grilling porch.
- Three family bedrooms and a full bath are grouped together.
- Vaulted and boxed ceilings add interest; the standard ceiling height is 9'.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick