Luxury French Normandy House Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This luxury French Normandy house plan features porches, gardens, patios, terraces and outdoor living spaces that all blend in with the elegant interior spaces.
- You'll find three fireplaces, a theater room with its own private bedroom and main floor rec room that can just as easily serve as a study.
- The master suite has large his and her closets, access to its own private porch and safe room access.
- The outdoor living area has a summer kitchen and a full bath, a great feature if you decide to build a pool.
- A 3 car garage is attached to the main residence, and a 3 car detached garage also comes with the plans giving you lots of room to store your vehicles and motor toys.
- The roof is a truss design with a 10:12 primary ptich, 12:12 secondary pitch and 15:12 tertiary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,724 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,003 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 141' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 1784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3, 4, 5, & 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss