Luxury Home Plan with Couryard and Spiral Stair
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan works well on a narrow lot or zero lot line. Exterior is stucco and the roof is tile giving it a Mediterranean feel. Balcony windows with arched tops and the 2-story covered entryway atop two large columns give it great curb appeal.
- Inside, the dramatic foyer draws your eye to the spiral staircase. Through French doors you’ll find the vaulted study with built-in bookcases. Double French doors lead to a front stoop or rear courtyard area. Across the foyer the formal living room has large columns and a fireplace.
- The front corner of this elegant house plan holds a formal dining room with decorative trey ceiling, bay window, and doors leading to the kitchen and pantry. The kitchen has a free-standing island with cooktop. A curved breakfast bar seamlessly separates the kitchen from the breakfast area and family room for a wide open feeling.
- The family room has sliding doors onto the courtyard, a wet bar with sitting area, dramatic fireplace, and built-ins.
- The master suite has a trey ceiling, fireplace, built-ins, and a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, separate shower and garden tub, large wardrobe, and access to the utility room, office, and one-car garage.
- A staircase at the rear of the house plan leads to a family bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom and private balcony. At the top of the front staircase beyond the landing is a family bedroom with walk-in closet, private balcony, and Jack-and-Jill bathroom shared with the game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,480 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"