Luxury Home Plan with Elegant Interior
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Lovely stucco columns and a copper standing seam roof highlight this stone-and-brick fa'ade. An elegant New World interior starts with a sensational winding staircase, a carved handrail, and honey-hued hardwood floor.
- An open two-story formal dining room enjoys front-property views and leads to the gourmet kitchen through the butler's pantry, announced by an archway.
- Beyond the foyer, tall windows brighten the two-story family room and bring in a sense of the outdoors; a fireplace makes the space cozy and warm.
- The center food-prep island counter overlooks a breakfast niche that offers wide views through walls of windows and access to the rear porch.
- The loaded master suite has a seating area and a luxurious master bath including nested walk-in closets, garden tub, shower and private lav.
- Related Plans: Get more space with house plans 12048JL and 12047JL and downsize with house plan 12314JL and 12018JL (3,035 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 10" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick