Luxury Home with Home Theater
About This Plan
- Great for watching a movie or a big game, the ultimate media room in this 4 bed luxury home will certainly please. Receding walls direct your view to the screen and bounce the sound to the viewer. An adjoining wet bar and bath serves the media room, living area or the rear covered porch.
- The 2-story living room with massive corner fireplace and open stairwell makes a great entertaining space once the big game is over.
- The kitchen is open and light with bountiful storage and a great view into the living area. A large butler's pantry is positioned to serve the dining and kitchen and it is also convenient for off loading from the garage. A built-in kitchen desk and huge walk-in pantry are two welcomef features deigned into the home.
- The master suite is grand and opulent with an equally impressive adjoining bath.
- A third bay in the garage can be used for a smaller car, golf cart or workshop.
- The roof is stick framed with a 15:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get a brick exterior with house plan 55169BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick